Promenade in Świnoujście and its extension ul. Uzdrowiskowa are a great place to relax.
It is a route for pedestrians and a bicycle path connecting the two villages.
The building was erected in 1926 on the site of a much more modest wooden music pavilion, mainly for summer concerts.
The construction of the lighthouse, designed by construction counsellor Albert Severin, began in 1854 and was recognized as the highest lighthouse of its kind in the world (68 m).
The tower is the remnant of the Martin Luther evangelical church.
The waters of the Odra River supply the Baltic Sea through three straits: Peenestrom on the west, Świna between the islands of Usedom and Wolin, and Dziwna in the east. In the middle of the eighteenth century at the mouth of Świna a seaport was established.
Between the Stara Świna and the Rzecki Nurt there is a place called Karsiborska Kępa.
Everyone going to Świnoujście will have to take the ferry crossing in Karsibór (in the end, it is an island).
The Stawa Młyny is a beacon at the entrance to the port that was built as part of modernization of the navigation system in the years 1873-1874.
The ferry terminal in Świnoujśie is the largest of the four Polish ferry terminals and one of the most modern terminals in the Baltic Sea. Moreover, it is perhaps the most important connection between Poland and Sweden.