Booking
location
apartment
arrival
departure
 

Lighthouse

The construction of the lighthouse, designed by construction counsellor Albert Severin, began in 1854 and was recognized as the highest lighthouse of its kind in the world (68 m). 

Its light reached a distance of 21 km into the sea. The first rays of light flashed from it at the end of 1857. The original octagonal shape of the tower at the beginning of the twentieth century was changed to the shape of a cylinder. In 2001 it was made available to the public as one of attractions of Świnoujście. In 2007 it celebrated its 150th anniversary. 


Back

Contact