PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
WE RESPECT YOUR RIGHT TO PRIVACY
According to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (EU Official Journal L 119 of 04/05/2016), we inform you that the administrator of your personal data collected by the www.aquamarina.pl website is MARINA INVEST Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Gwiazdzista 5b local 5.
MARINA INVEST Sp. z o.o. informs that all user data obtained through this website is intended solely for the use of MARINA INVEST Sp. z o.o.
How long do we keep your personal data?
In relation to the data collected to provide access to Aquamarina website content, we store your personal data for the duration of the contract, and also after its completion for the following purposes :
- pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
- performance of obligations resulting from legal provisions, including in particular tax and accounting regulations,
- prevention of abuse and fraud,
- keeping statistics and archiving,
- for a period of 10 years maximum counting as from the date of termination of the contract.
In relation to the data collected for marketing purposes, we store your personal data for a period of time before opposition to such processing, or until the transmission of the ordered marketing content has been completed.
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to access to your data, including obtaining a copy of the data
- the right to request data rectification,
- the right to request the deletion of data,
- the right to limit data processing (in certain situations),
- the right to withdraw consent in the scope, on which basis they are processed on this basis,
- the right to transfer personal data.
You can also lodge a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
As for any questions regarding the collection and processing of personal data of the website users, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files. Cookie files (so-called 'cookies') are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the website user's end device and are devoted for using other website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number. The entity placing cookies on the website user's end device and accessing them is the operator of the www.aquamarina.pl website.
Cookies are used for the following purposes :
- adjusting the content of the website pages to the user's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the website user and properly display the website, adapted to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows for improving their structure and content;
- keeping the website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the website;
- adjusting advertising content in graphical form (Display Advertising) using Google Analytics remarketing. The website uses two basic types of cookies: 'session' and 'persistent' cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the user's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
The website uses the following types of cookies :
- 'necessary' cookie files, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
- cookie files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the website;
- 'performance' cookie files, enabling the collection of information concerning the use of website pages;
- 'functional' cookie files, allowing 'remembering' the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user's interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the user's origin, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- 'advertising' cookie files, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored in reference to their interests. In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the user's device by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or inform of each entry in the device of the website user. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookie files are available in the software (web browser) settings. Users can block Analytics service for displaying advertisements and customize advertisements on the Google Display Network in the Ads Preferences Manager. It is also possible to download the Google Analytics blocking program at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. The website operator informs that restrictions concerning the use of cookie files may affect some of the functionalities available on the website.
Cookie files placed on the website user's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.
More information about cookie files is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the 'Help' section in the browser's menu.