PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
WE RESPECT YOUR RIGHT TO PRIVACY.
MARINA INVEST Sp. z o.o. informs that all user data obtained through this Website are intended solely for the use of MARINA INVEST Sp. z o.o..
At the time of your Website use you may be asked to provide certain personal information by filling in a form or in any other way. We require only those data that are necessary for our Website operation. These data shall not be sold or shared with other institutions or organizations and individuals who are not the employees or regular MARINA INVEST Sp. z o.o. collaborators.
User data may be used to contact you, e.g. in case of need to give you a reply or to send commercial or promotional information.
The Website does not collect automatically any information, except for the information contained in the cookies. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”), are computer data, mainly text files that is stored in the end devices of the Website User and is intended for use with the pages at the Website. Typically, cookies contain the name of the website from which they come, their storage time in end devices and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies in Website User’s end devices and having direct access to them is aquamarina.pl. Website Operator.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adapting Website content to User’s preferences and optimizing the websites use; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the Website User’s device and to display the website properly, tailored to Users’ individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users benefit from the website, which may lead to improvement of its structure and content;
- maintaining Website Users’ session (after logging in) due to which each user does not have to retype his/her login and password on every sub-page.
- adapting the advertising content in graphic form (display ads) using Google Analytics remarketing. The Website uses mainly two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the user’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the end device of the User for a specified time that is determined in cookies parameters or until the User deletes them. The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
- „necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Website, for example authentication cookies used for services that require authentication;
- cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of Website authentication;
- „efficiency/performance” cookies, allowing collection of information about the way of using the web pages of the Website;
- „functional” cookies, allowing remembering the settings selected by the User, User’s interface personalization e.g. his/her language or region, preferential font size, website appearance etc.;
- „advertisement” cookies enabling delivering to the User the advertising contents that are better tailored to his/her interests. In many cases the software used to browse the web (browser) by default allows storage of cookies in User’s end device. The Website Users change at any time their settings for cookies. These setting may be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in Users’ browser configuration or inform the Users each time they are posted in the Website User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser). The Users may block Analytics service for display ads and customize the ads in Google advertisement network in the Ads Preference Manager. They can also download the blocking software Google Analytics Opt from https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout . Website Operator announces that the restriction of cookies use may affect some of the functionalities available on Website pages.
Cookies posted at Website User’s end device may also be used by the advertisers and partners co-operating with Website Operator.
For additional information about cookies please see http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or „Help” menu in your web browser.